Puzzle Cats creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. We’re a leader in the mobile gaming market with tens of millions of downloads!
You will join an a fast growing startup environment where you will take ownership of your own product and contribute actively with new ideas in a creative and stimulating working environment.
You will learn how to build, ship and scale games to millions of players worldwide! We are looking for talented engineers interested in creating something big!
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will work on and ship at least 1 game during your term.
You will be developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to develop your skills while delivering great mobile games.
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT THIS JOB IF
- You like playing games.
- You are creative and have a hacker mindset.
- Extensive experience with Unity and mobile technologies. (C#, iOS, Android)
- Strong object-oriented skills preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting languages. (Python, JS)
- Experience with data pipelines, big data, machine learning, and real time systems preferred.
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to detail.
- Shipped mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- You will be challenged to build, ship and scale great mobile games from scratch!